• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Updating Omega Software

Kell

Hey guys, I know I could run this queston by the rep but I thought I'd check with y'all first as you may not laugh at me...:peace!:

I'm running Omega CS at the moment but would like to have the option of running a thermal printer. Can I get an upgrade to the CS which would allow me to do that or do I have to buy the full version of Omega CP?

I know that there are other programs out there that do the same thing as CP but that's all I curious about at the moment.

Kell

Hey Checkers, thanks for the info. I'm running version 2.1 so maybe I'll check with the local rep to see what kind of dollars I'm looking at.

Thanks again...

Kell

Yup, it would be an Edge II. A company that my old boss works for is going out of the vinyl business so I may be able to swing a deal on one.

threeputt

That's cool. There's a guy on this board named Tony and he's an engineer with Gerber. He monitors this board for questions like this. He'll probably see your post on Monday.

He'll know whether you have to upgrade to CP and how much it'll cost.

Kell

Great, thanks a lot threeputt, I'll be sure to check in on Monday...BTW I wish I could three putt...I'm more of five a six man myself! :Cool 2:

Kell

Lucky you...living in frozen Canadian wilderness we can sometimes get five months a year in...on a good year that is! Have a great trip.