• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upgraded to Lion OS - Am I screwed?

njshorts

Have you switched back to Lion? I made the switch 2 weeks ago when my new Mac Pro came in, and last night for my Macbook Pro.

Jack Knight1979

Read the review on apple.com about Lion. I haven't read too many good things about it. I'm still on snow leopard here.

I'll probably update in a year or so.
How do you like it?

njshorts

The first build was buggy (as usual), the only problems I've hit so far is the lack of support for my current build of proxifier- but theyre sending an updated version for lion and i have quickbooks 2010, which doesnt work 100% (addons such as email forms, etc... functionally, it still works for the basics like checks, registers, invoices, estimates, customers, etc) in lion and qb support advises they'll never patch it, upgrade... Sucks, but QB 2012 is in the mail.

Other than that, love it. Glad I made the switch, and even happier that I wanted until 10.7.2.