• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upgrades for your DC4

jayhawksigns

A couple of quirks about our DC4sx that I would think would easily be fixed in a firmware upgrade. Thought I would share them and see if anyone has others. And since we have an active Summa rep here maybe then can get passed on better then just having us call an complain.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, for the past year, but on the occasion that I need to abort a print, I have to completely reboot the printer. Is this just how it is or am I missing something?? I don't see why the entire printer needs rebooted just because I want to cancel a job.

Loading media. After I press the button to lower the clamps it automatically does a width check. With some of the vinyls I load I can't feed it through from the back of the machine without it getting caught up in the printer and needs to be corrected from the front. So could we not have it be that the machine lowers the clamp, but doesn't do the width check until after you press a button on the front panel? That way you can unclamp and readjust the vinyl from the front of the machine.

Any other requests?