• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UPS Shipping

dypinc

The PayPal Shipstation integration is just not very practical because it is so slow and takes way to much time to process and fulfill orders. I going to try Square with Shippo. How are peoples experience with that combo. Or maybe it is just way it is with stuff working on the cloud.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The PayPal Shipstation integration is just not very practical because it is so slow and takes way to much time to process and fulfill orders. I going to try Square with Shippo. How are peoples experience with that combo. Or maybe it is just way it is with stuff working on the cloud.
We use Shippo and it gets the job done but is kind of clunky. We usually have to hit the button to sync orders twice and then refresh to get it to show the new orders. It does go down once in a while which is just how it goes with cloud services but they tend to get back up and running within less than an hour in most cases. I miss ShipWorks though. It's a non-cloud shipping manager. It was hard to setup properly but once you did it was very smooth and reliable. The only reason we switched is because it didn't support our new site API.

GC Decor

Super Printer
Why PayPal shipstation ?? We use the shipstation website direct and it’s awesome, that and Shopify for our USPS orders and we do 100 - 1000s of shipping labels each week. We sell tons of Christmas ornaments and ship stations barcode scanning saves us so much time. Scan the order, the box, scale is linked and the shipping label is printed automatically. Best $300 I’ve ever spent.

dypinc

PayPal for processing CCs and PayPal payment that go directly to Shipstation for creating labels. Other orders are processed directly in Shipstation and those fees are also pulled from PayPal. It works fine early in the morning or at night because the cloud is crap.

TateM

We ship thousands of packages a month and the discounted rates/incentives UPS gave us is dismal. We use ShippingEasy and their rates are great, which I'd assume are the same or comparable to PayPal, Shipstation, etc...
Signing up for a third party shipping partner like that is well worth it.

I will say to be cautious with UPS. Getting a them to pay a claim for damage is impossible. I also had an employee dedicated one day a week to filing claims for lost packages. USPS is typically a shitshow, but this year they outperformed UPS by a LOT. We only use UPS now expedited services and heavier (3+ pounds) packages.

victor bogdanov

I will say to be cautious with UPS. Getting a them to pay a claim for damage is impossible. I also had an employee dedicated one day a week to filing claims for lost packages. USPS is typically a shitshow, but this year they outperformed UPS by a LOT. We only use UPS now expedited services and heavier (3+ pounds) packages.
Tell you UPS rep to match the shippingeasy rates, they can now do that, started a few months ago. By using your UPS account vs the shippingeasy one you will be able to get paid on claims very easy, it is the shipping easy UPS account that is making the claims hard. You can continue to use shippingeasy but instead of leading the onebalance you get billed by UPS