• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent - Colorcamm Users

blake2415

Hello folks,

This might be old news to some of you but it can also be a blessing to the uninformed, such as myself. I only wish I had this information earlier.

For those that are not aware, Roland is having what they call a SUMMERTIME TUNE-UP for the Colorcamm.

IF YOU OWN A COLORCAMM -=- LISTEN UP!!!!
The deadline is August 31, 2009

Contrary to what some have been told, Roland DGA is still fully committed to the Colorcamm owners. They will have parts available and service as well thru 2012 and even longer. Your machines are still valuable to you and here's the kicker......

Roland is offering ColorCamm Users a free tune up.. This means free diagnostics and adjustments.. You just gotta get an RMA before the deadline. I don't have the details with me but you need to call a specific tech and extension. PM me for more information.

Colorcamm users, it gets better.... Roland is also specially pricing everyting. Need a new head? Want a new head and setup? How about $395.00 complete.. labor included. They have special prices on all parts. But let me make it clear, you only have 7 days from todays post. If you know a colorcamm guy let him know because any colorcamm owner would be silly not to send in anything less than a perfect machine.. In my honest opinion!

I had a long conversation with the tech, and Roland is committed to keeping us ColorCamm users in full operation and this is no doubt a very positive thing for Roland... It further secures my belief in the company.

Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this.... Go to my notes at my website and call the number and tech extension I published there. You don't have to make delivery by the end of August but you mist get a Service Order number issued before the deadline. The Checkup they do is a full service 4 hour typical setup and it's free. I know it sounds unbelievable but unless I have lost my mind, that is what I heard him tell me and I asked more than once. If you want to stick with your Colorcamm and if you know you have some use on the head, it might be a good idea to buy the $395.00 head replacment, it's good insurance for a renewed lifetime on your unit.

I know some of you are thinking--- what's he so excited about... it's old news.. That's true, if you are already registered with RolandDGA, you already knew about this. My message is for those like myself that had no idea.

If this helps anyone, I would really appreciate your comment. Get your Service ID number right away!

Good Luck...

Bill Aggie
streetglo decals

Last edited by a moderator:

blake2415

Fred, I see you took care of it.

If anyone here wants the colorcamm info, just PM me and I'll get the infor for you. The tech name is Jessee. I'll give you the phone and extension. No matter what, don't miss the deadline if you want your coloramm renewed for free.. or close to it.

Pat Whatley

Send me the info. I just happened to get a free boat ancho.....I mean Color Camm last weekend. For $400 I'll give it another shot.

Sign Works

Hey where's all the ever so helpful door stop, boat anchor comments? Here's your chance fella's, go for it. :thumb:

Six years and my PC-600 is still working flawlessly, if it ain't broke then don't fix it.

blake2415

UPDATE TO MY FIRST POST
(PAT, I'll buy your boat anchor unless it's totally destroyed)

SPECIAL NOTICE

COLORCAM HEAD
REPLACEMENT 395.00

Respond before Sept 1, 2009

Put your colorcamm back to original factory specifications with

Roland Factory Service Special

This is the perfect opportunity to refresh the life of your Colorcamm and while special factory service is in place! Do not delay, this promotion ends the last day of August 2009.

Contact Jesse at 1-800-542-2307 ext. 1307 and let him know that Bill at Streetglo sent you. You'll need to register your serial number with him before the deadline to take advantage of this promotion.

All Colorcamm users should take notice. Like I said, the Colorcamm is not DEAD!

Much thanks to Roland for running this special

Last edited: