• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent - E078 AFTER HEAT error on a valuejet 1064

c2go

Hi-
I just bought a Mutoh Valuejet 1064 after reading this forum; however I'm getting the following error message while print: "E078 ERRA FTER HEAT" and the only way to recover is to turn the machine off which wastes valueble medias! Has anybody encountered this error before? I would truly appreciate your input as I'm having to job out several jobs due to this situation.

Thanks,
-Mi

This is a heater error, I believe that is related to the front platen heater (dryer). At least on the 1204, Mutoh has issued new front platens, not sure about the 1604 though.

Bob

player

If it is not working and you have an emergency job set the front to off and set up an auxilery external heater.

Just a thought.

P

f3rri

firmware issues on the 1204 as well as heaters. Replacements are sent call mutoh direct. They will probably send a new one out to you and give you a new set of inks if you install it yourself

Ferri Design + Construct
PA Mutoh Dealer