• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help URGENT HELP: MIMAKI JV33-160BS Printing blurry

Claviust

Hello guys,

I have a Mimaki JV33-160BS.

I searched through the forum but couldn't find something similar.

I printed something earlier yesterday and it was fine than in the afternoon tried to print something and it started printing very bad(kinda blurry while mixing colors - see attachment).

I tried 2-3 times nozzle wash, I cleaned the wiper, tried cleaning automatically 5-6 times, cleaned the head and nothing seems to fix it.

When I print one color is better(Cyan, Magenta, Yellow or Black) when I try to mix it, it gets blurry a lot.

I hope any of you had the smae problem and fixed it.

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 688
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 578

MikePro

sounds like an alignment issue but if you were printing good the day before, and you didn't have a major head crash, then there should be no reason for you to suddenly have alignment issues other than maybe the encoder strip is dirty?

hbb2008

Premium Subscriber
had an issue similar earlier this summer. for me, a change in humidity was the culprit. high humidity in St louis during the summer gave me some issues day to day. I have a humidifier for my printing lab that i adjusted to put in less humidity into the room and it seemed to help.