• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent Help needed for oce Arizona 460 xt

mackerp76

Hi
I’m having problems with my oce Arizona 460xt
Background
The machine was printing when the emergency stop was hit accidentally
I don’t know if the error was reset before the printer was switched off and restarted
When the printer was restarted I get printer type undefined
When I go to diagnostic screen
It tells me “this feature is not available because it requires authorisation
Cannot switch to service mode because of RFID board communication failure
upload_2019-11-11_21-31-8.jpeg
upload_2019-11-11_21-31-34.jpeg

upload_2019-11-11_21-28-48.jpeg

I think I may need drivers for these
upload_2019-11-11_21-33-39.jpeg

Any help welcome

AlsEU

I guess that another restart doesn't change anything? Playing with drivers is no so easy, as the Windows is an Embedded version, so many features are removed and it's difficult to find, what is required and missing by purpose. To enter the service mode the SDS key is required (physical service key installed in the machine).
How old is the machine? Check a few things:
- if the battery on the mainboard is still alive
- look at the RFID board (hidden behind the ink pouches), if there's a green LED diode switched on
- try to reconnect the Firewire cable (one end on the card installed in the computer mainboard, another end in the carriage)

mackerp76

Thank you for coming back to me
Yes I have restarted many times
The machine is 6 years old
I have checked the rfid boards on both sides and the green lights are on
I have also checked the firewirecable
I have access to a service key
The software isn’t seeing the printer
I was attaching a wireless dongle to get internet access for the machine
And noticed “other devices with drivers missing”

AlsEU

How full is the hard drive? Try to check it with any HDD diagnostic software (like Hiren's BootCD, it contains a few good tools), maybe there are some bad sectors. Did you notice, that the machine (system) was slower than previously?
Any red LED diodes are on when you look at the main boards (System Control, Ink Control, computer motherboard, Data Relay)? RFID boards are connected to the Ink Control board (in the ink bay), it has 7 LED diodes, could you take a photo of the board with all the diodes visible? Some of them may indicate area of the problem.

louie

Did you manage to solve your problem? It is possible that the machine software is corrupted or the data relay board (small board connected to PCI slot of motherboard) is removed or broken at worst.