• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent...Out of Print Area

121a

Ok, so recently we have been experiencing an abudnance of "Out of Print Area" errors when going back and trying to CUT with CROP MARKS. The machine is detecting the media at about .5" less than the required distance, but it finds all the crop marks just fine. I am using Rasterlink Pro5SG with a Mimaki CJV30-130. I did not mistakingly delete the Rasterlink file or anything. In fact it even cut one with out error. Can't get it to cut the last few I have. If anyone knows anything or how to bypass this, please let me know.

guato

On Roland that kind of problem makes encoding strip, Just wipe it and if it continues you may need to buy a new one!

121a

Thanks, I did find a setting in Rasterlink that allows me to override the Auto-Detected media width. Not sure if that is the right way to get around it but it works and it cut just fine.

triplevdesigns

override the Auto-Detected in rasterlink

How did you enable the auto detect? I have to large print outs that didn't cut immediately afterwards and now I'm back trying to cut them and its giving me that error.

MrSalumi

The same thing happens on my Summa when using winplot.. Super irritating! First thing I check is to see that I have the outermost pinch rollers to the VERY edge of the media. Sometimes when I load it it's not exactly maximized and I encounter that problem. I will have to look for an override setting too!