• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent!! Urgent!!

Trend Signs

Hello all,

I really need some Help guys.....

My Australian supplier of Oracal 368 Wall art vinyl has really put in a bind.
( 4 weeks and three days since we made our order and it is still not completed):banghead:

If anyone local or international can help use out with:

1 X 50” Roll of 638 – 030 Dark red
1 X 50” Roll 638 – 835 Taupe

These dont need to be full rolls and we are willing to pay all courier/shipping fees on the fastest possible way to get them here to us.

We are located:

Sydney Australia
Post code 2224.

www.trendsigns.com.au

Please Help

Kind regards
Craig.:Australia

Trend Signs

Somebody has to have used this vinyl... do you have some left over?

Any body!:banghead:

This is very urgent as I need to complete the project.

The only Australian supplier is absolutely useless!
The matterial should have been here a month ago and now they tell they didn't order the colours we ordered.......

My client is going to kill me!

andy

http://www.orafol.com/en.html

Go straight to the horses mouth in Germany... UPS or Fedex should be able to get your vinyl out to Oz in 3-4 days.

If you're in a real jam the contact details for the Managing Director are on the orafol website.

Trend Signs

Yep.
Tried all those......
Including the German company.

Unfortunalty AGS are the only company bring the Oracal vinyl in...
The German company refered my back to AGS.

AGS are the supplier that has delayed me for the past 4.5 weeks and today when some vinyl finally arrives... It the wrong colour!

Now the idiots are tryig to tell they have done they can.....:banghead:
They can't seem to be bothered to help fix the situation they have caused.

Never dealing the AGS ever again....

I'm going to lose a very high profile client due to this situation.

Trend Signs

Can't print this stuff as it is very solid matt colours that are all large cut patterns applied to the walls.
85% of the job is finished.
Just need the remaining vinyl to complete it.

Trend Signs

Yeah, pretty funny clip dude ......

Pitty it doesn't show the seriousness of losing a $200,000 dollar a year client due to supplier lack of care and complete incompetence......

J

john1

Only thing i could think of would be to get someone in the US to buy the vinyl you need and ship it to you but i really don't know how much shipping is over to you guys with something this large.

Bly

If AGS were any good they'd fly it in and charge you the freight or wear it if they really cared.
Doesn't pay to be held hostage with a single importer does it?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As sky mentioned... to get your customer's job partially finished and show them you are indeed trying, until the real deal comes in...... could you use some enamel receptive vinyl and paint it the color you need ??

I'm not an advocate of placing blame with others until I know the whole story, so try not to bad-mouth them as of yet.... too much. I've yet to see a good company not try... unless the other party is being unreasonable. :help
I just had a bad episode with a supplier and after some bitching and griping, they finally came through. I missed my deadline, but I had already explained to my customer we were experiencing a serious back-order problem.

Seems a company's product for a Japanese distributor had sent them all out-of-date [EXPIRED] liquid product. All of their supply houses throughout the whole country had the same expired order. They couldn't tell me when it would be in. They found an identical product that would do the same job and believe it or not, it was slightly less money. It's about 2-1/2 weeks late. My customer got substitutes until the right ones came in.

My supplier is going to reimburse us for the temporary signs, which only comes to several hundreds of dollars [our cost], but all is well in the end.... except for that Japanese company. I'm changing my order over to this other company.

I'm sure the problems over there have something to do with it, but I have to make my business work at all costs.

Try talking to your customer and tell them you WILL eventually make it all right for them and you probalby won't lose a $200,000 a year customer.