• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

US Cutter Titan 3 opinion

Antnee

Hello all, does anyone own or use a US Cutter Titan 3? I'd like your opinion on using it. I'm upgrading from a Roland GX24.

I plan on using it for perf cutting decals. The price point is attractive. I also use Flexisign Cloud software.

My other options are a Mutoh 54" cutter and Mimaki cutter. Thank you.

I just spent a lot of time researching this cutter. Ended up just buying the Mimaki SR3 54". Everything about the cheap chinese plotters is bad and I've run a few other chinese brands in my day to know you buy Roland, Summa, Graphtec or Mimaki....or don't waste your money. The Titan requires the arms run through their software, not Flexi. I can see all sorts of problems coming with printing from Flexi and then cutting from their production software. I didn't even buy the Mimaki from USCutter after talking with them and realizing they were clueless, I just asked my local supplier to match the price ($100 less) and bought from them.

Last edited:

Antnee

Thanks for the info GD. I would rather go with a a better brand name and spend a little more on quality.

How do you like the Mimaki SR3? I was looking at that model as well. Does it do perf cuts well and under large quantities?

The Roland and Graphtec are out of my price range unless I can find a used one.

I just spent a lot of time researching this cutter. Ended up just buying the Mimaki SR3 54". Everything about the cheap chinese plotters is bad and I've run a few other chinese brands in my day to know you buy Roland, Summa, Graphtec or Mimaki....or don't waste your money. The Titan requires the arms run through their software, not Flexi. I can see all sorts of problems coming with printing from Flexi and then cutting from their production software. I didn't even buy the Mimaki from USCutter after talking with them and realizing they were clueless, I just asked my local supplier to match the price ($100 less) and bought from them.