• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

US Made Digitech Trufire printer

D3D

Anybody had any experiences either with this printer or the company Digitech? They make claims about longevity, user serviceability and accuracy but the printer is brand new and being an early adopter is always risky. It is about the same price as the better established Agfa Mira. https://www.digitechusa.com/

player

Digitech has been in business for 11 years in San Antonio, the trufire flatbed has been in development for almost 3 years, this system has been FULLY vetted with over 40 placements in production facilities. We started rebuilding Jeti printers right up under everyone’s noses. If you were to look under the “hood” of the retrojets (remanufactured Jeti platforms), you will find the same technology now used in the TrueFire. The truefire was developed by a service based company. Don’t take my word for it... come and see it!
So will they sell me an octave fuzz pedal or not?

Troy Lesher

Merchant Member

Attachments

• B69F0882-8A4F-4272-9813-18DD7EC47CE3.jpeg
    B69F0882-8A4F-4272-9813-18DD7EC47CE3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 437

Daniel Jolly

I second this request. Anyone have a new trufire with the magnetic drive and auto-unloader? Would love to hear some real life reviews of the machine.

parrott

I second this request. Anyone have a new trufire with the magnetic drive and auto-unloader? Would love to hear some real life reviews of the machine.

We have the TrufireX2 with the auto unloader. Machine is insanely fast and built very well. I really was not sold on the auto unloader at first but are really glad that we went with it. When you are printing a board every 45 seconds, your operator does not have time to unload and reload. Not to mention how physically demanding that is for a 8 hour shift. The second the auto unloader picks up the board we are loading another one right behind it.

The color gamut, quality, adhesion and speed are are almost too good to be true. Service has been great as we have a direct line to 4 different techs. No opening a service ticket and waiting for a call back. We have had the machine a little over a month and it has not skipped one single beat. I would imagine we have put about 70k square feet through it in that time. Can’t really think of anything I would change on this machine as it has been a really good fit for our company.

I am happy to answer any questions if anybody has any.

Last edited:

Daniel Jolly

We have the TrufireX2 with the auto unloader. Machine is insanely fast and built very well. I really was not sold on the auto unloader at first but are really glad that we went with it. When you are printing a board every 45 seconds, your operator does not have time to unload and reload. Not to mention how physically demanding that is for a 8 hour shift. The second the auto unloader picks up the board we are loading another one right behind it.

The color gamut, quality, adhesion and speed are are almost too good to be true. Service has been great as we have a direct line to 4 different techs. No opening a service ticket and waiting for a call back. We have had the machine a little over a month and it has not skipped one single beat. I would imagine we have put about 70k square feet through it in that time. Can’t really think of anything I would change on this machine as it has been a really good fit for our company.

I am happy to answer any questions if anybody has any.

Awesome response thank you. Did you have a flatbed before this one to compare it to?

parrott

Yes. We have 2 HPs that we run in addition to the Trufire. We are printing 1.5 4x8s to every 18x24 on our HPs. It’s almost comical.