• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USA v Belgium

fmg

If anyone is interested USA play Belgium today International friendly.:wavingflag: GO GO USA GO GO USA :wavingflag:

Dennis422

I wish I could have gone to see it live. But, too much work and a weekend out of town does not help.

I need to finish few orders before I go to NBM show in Indy this weekend. I will try to catch some on TV.

fmg

Playing what? Soccer? Guess what no one in the USA over the age of 9 cares.....

according to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association), the United States has more official soccer players than any other nation in the world - almost 18 million.

Get back to harvesting your Monsanto corn boy!

geb

Belgium is a good young team, the US will have their hands full, even though its a "friendly". Looking forward to more qualifyiers.

divers2deep

according to fifa (fédération internationale de football association), the united states has more official soccer players than any other nation in the world - almost 18 million.

Get back to harvesting your monsanto corn boy!

lol