• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USB Driver for GCC Cutter

pisko

Would anybody happen to have a driver for a 10 year old GCC cutter Jaguar II. Sign Warehouse does not support anymore and GCC says to old. They sent me a driver the currently use but no go. any help or suggestions appreciated.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Would anybody happen to have a driver for a 10 year old GCC cutter Jaguar II. Sign Warehouse does not support anymore and GCC says to old. They sent me a driver the currently use but no go. any help or suggestions appreciated.

I've driver for your Cutter!
Wat is your Windows?

harrie

I have tried installing them in a windows 7 enviroment. they both gave error while installing. and both did not work, today am going to install windows 10 on my laptop as a dual boot. so it wil be easyer to switch between windows 7 and 10...
later i seen a post on our market place from somebody selling the exact same plotter with software, and of course i tried sending a message asking what software they had with the plotter. (no reply) and i found somebody else seeling the plotter with software and after a message they replyed with it uses inkscape uhmm i know they are developing inkcut, but i dono if that wil do the trick..

netsol

did you remove the "composite device" from device manager?
i have no idea if the provided file is the correct driver, but, if it is, you would need to unplug the device, from the usb, go to device manager and find "composite device" right click and remove it. then install the driver. THEN PLUG IN THE DEVICE and see if we can install

consider the possibility that your usb cable OR THE PORT ITSELF are bad. try a different port AFTER INSTALLING THE DRIVER, as well as a different cable

DEPENDING ON HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAD FAILED INSTALLS, you may want to google "usb oblivion" a program that negates all usb device history.
(once agian, always do these things with your device unplugged. plugging in the usb cable to the device is always the last step

even in windows 10, your plotter will not be install without the correct driver. (as a usb device, if it has a db9 or db25 serial port no driver is necessary, but all the settings have to match and the cable has to be the correct "flavor" (standard or null modem)

just putting in my 2 cents,