Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uscutter customer service

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by ActualGrafix, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ActualGrafix

ActualGrafix Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Has anyone ordered any supplies from uscutter.com? I ordered some supplies from them and have yet to recieve my full order. Their customer service is HORRIBLE. I have sent 3 emails and called twice and still nothing. Has anyone else had problems? I wont be ordering from them anymore.

2. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Never heard of them and I have been in biz for 20+ years. Stick to Fellers and Grimco, hard to wrong with them.

3. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Well duh, they are the cheapest of the cheap, you get what you pay for. With them, you don't get service.

4. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    You've got to wonder about a company with a complaint section in their own web forum instead of actually getting someone on the phone to provide a solution. Hope it all works out for you.

They do have peeing Calvins in the forum for you though!

5. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    they have a great forum............................

if you want peeing calvins and help drawing circles )))))))))))))))))

6. weaselboogie

weaselboogie Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Us
    Just had to go find that tricky octogon thread again. CURSE YOU 45 DEGREE ANGLES!!!!