• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Equipment Pricing

StickyBoyz

Good afternoon,

I am looking at buying some used equipment. The seller doesn't have a clue on what to sell them for. I will list below the items and if any of you could help me get a market value for them that would be great. The equipment was originally purchased in December of 2006.

Mutoh 1204 (printer was used little however has been unplugged for the last year)

Mutoh Ultima SC-1400 cutter

Royal Sovereign 1650C

Thanks and again if you could get me a ball park value on each item that would be great. I understand that the printer is a risk, there is no idea if it will be clogged or not. Again I am just looking to get pricing so I now what to offer.

32bantum

$1500 for the printer. It will most likely need to be overhauled with new heads, capping station and maybe a pump and lines

StickyBoyz

Thanks for the replies!

Anyone else want to feed in on what they think the following items are worth?

Mutoh 1204 (printer was used little however has been unplugged for the last year)

Mutoh Ultima SC-1400 cutter

Royal Sovereign 1650C

Again all equipment is from December 2006.

Stealth Ryder

Al VJ-1204s have the Wave Technology... When is was unplugged, did they do a Headwash before storing it? This would be an important question to ask. If not, you will need a Maintenance Assembly, Print Head, and most likely new ink lines... MS cost about 5 hundred, Print Head cost 1650.00, no idea what the ink lines cost at this time but probably about 3-500 total. If this is the case the printer is worth, in my opinion about 2-3K total...