• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Mimaki

Marie

What do you think a fair price for a 6 year old Mimaki JV3 SSP in working condition is? I appreciate your input :smile:

wildside

anywhere from $2000-$10,000

working condition is too broad a term, on average people are getting around 8 grand or so for excellent condition by what i have seen, on a 4-5 year old jv3-130 SPII

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Wowza! Is that what people are really getting or the moon money they are asking. I paid just over 8k for an excellent condition newer generation, larger, much easier to maintain JV33-160. Sold our old broken down JV3-160SP (granted it needed heads and a firewire board) for $1200 a little over a year ago.

Personally - if the heads are all firing perfect and the machine is in overall great shape I'd guess at most 4 to 5k for a smaller JV3-130SP(ii). Just my opinion though...

TheSnowman

I just listed mine for $2,500 and had like three people say "I want it!" but then it took them three days to reply to emails and I got tired of waiting, so I put my price at $3,000 (still a good deal I'd say for a good working JV3) and sold it locally. Get my new JV33 this week!