• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Mutoh 1204

Firemalt

Came across a locally used Mutoh 1204. Owner say the unit is roughly 2 years old, and hasn't had any issues with it. Comes with some media and extra inks, although I don't know how much or what kind. They are asking $5500.

I was curious if offering $4500 cash or $5000 & a service call on the machine would be considered offensive or low-balling?

I've searched the Mutoh sub-forum, and it seems like most have good things to say about them... anything I should know when I go to look at it?

Thanks for any information, in advance!

rambo555

I have a 1204 and love it. I would offer $4500 as I paid 8995 new and it included software and tons of material. I guess I would also make sure your rip supports the printer.

SE SignSupply

Good price if the machine has a takeup.

Came across a locally used Mutoh 1204. Owner say the unit is roughly 2 years old, and hasn't had any issues with it. Comes with some media and extra inks, although I don't know how much or what kind. They are asking $5500.

I was curious if offering $4500 cash or $5000 & a service call on the machine would be considered offensive or low-balling?

I've searched the Mutoh sub-forum, and it seems like most have good things to say about them... anything I should know when I go to look at it?

Thanks for any information, in advance!

Firemalt

Well, it was sold to someone in FL. for my same asking price/offer, eventhough I'm local?!?! Makes me wonder if someone was wrong with the machine, and they didn't want to deal with someone local they would be more likely to contact or visit them if there were problems?

Oh well, guess I'll stick to vinyl cutting for the meantime...