• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used UV Flatbed

10sacer

10sacer,

Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind when having test prints done. I've found a 2007 Fuji Acuity HD2504 any thoughts on that printer?

Ehhhh... good printer at the time but the technology has changed alot in the past 5 years. It is slower than Christmas and your ink costs are high. Very good resolution, though. Uses same heads that are in my CET.

Personally, I have never understood why anyone would buy the Fuji branded machine and not just get the Oce from who actually makes it. its funny around here - the Fuji guys do all they can to bash the Oce machine and its the same machine. Only difference is where your service comes from.

Not a big fan of buying 5 year old technology in this industry, but it depends on what type of work you are doing, too. If you are just looking to get your feet wet and not spend a ton of money initially - you should probably be able to get that for around $45 - $55K.