• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Versacamm

eaddesigns

I put a deposit on the machine today. Pretty excited but still a little nervous. But i think it will be a great addition to our business.
Pete @ ordway has been a huge help. They are going to do a once-over and make sure everything is on the up and up before it ships.

Thanks for the advice :)

ChiknNutz

Curious what the going rate seems to be for the 54" SP-540V. I am planning on selling mine, but not sure what they're worth these days. I replaced one head replaced late last year (by a tech). It also has an aftermarket catch basket and includes a $2000 Triangle bulk ink system (that I've used since the printer was new).

Sign Works

Curious what the going rate seems to be for the 54" SP-540V. I am planning on selling mine, but not sure what they're worth these days. I replaced one head replaced late last year (by a tech). It also has an aftermarket catch basket and includes a $2000 Triangle bulk ink system (that I've used since the printer was new).

Chris, lately I've seen the 540V goin for around 8-10K, usually without basket & bulk ink system though.

I've looked into upgrading from the 300V but cannot justify with the way business has been.

BTW sorry to see you go, that is a move I'm contemplating myself.