• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USMC parade gfx

MikePro

Looks like my grandfather, and founder of my company, is going to give it another go this year! ...after missing out on the Iwo Jima Veterans parade float due to heart surgery last 4th of July. He's one of two surviving Marines in Wisconsin that landed on Iwo Jima. (4th division). So this Sunday, he and the other veteran will be riding in style in my mom's saab convertible!

graphics to produce on the fly, got the "GO" on this layout and will be putting it together after I get back from Summerfest this evening.
(minimal wrapping, as i've got to take it all off after the weekend. Going to do as much of the hood as my 54" material will allow and will be draping a banner down the rear of the car for more canvas space to put our company logo)

Have at it, take your jabs, and help me keep going in some decent direction. I don't want to sit down later and be stuck over criticizing my own work or being too jaded to realize that i'm missing something cool that could be done:
Picture 74.jpg
Picture 75.png
Picture 76.jpg
Picture 73.png

BALLPARK

Glad he gets to participate this year!!!

This is my favorite time of the year, nothing but love for this great country of ours!

I think it looks good and should represent them well in the parade. I think the side graphics look very good and love the picture used on the hood. Hope you post some pics from the parade.

God Bless America & The Great Men & Women That Protect It With Their Lives!!!

Mike F

What's up with the silver gradient looking thing behind the Michael's Signs logo? Other than that looks pretty good.

MikePro

welp, I did it!
got the graphics made and installed just before the parade on monday!
thanks for those who commented, and apologies for my lack of replies but I was everywhere but on the computer this weekend!

I ended up getting a bit side-tracked/obsessed and put a bit extra time into a decent hood mural. I also completely redid the rear banner, without the metal gradient thingy. (banner not pictured, yet... these were all the shots I could find at the moment)

Also tied in the hood mural-wrap with matte black racing stripes that carried across to the rear of the car and down the banner that I velcro-mounted to the spoiler. Colors from the hood mural were also wrapped to the visible rear section to complete the half-wrap from hood to spoiler. Hindsight, I wish I would have done the wrap section with more "Marines Red" but I just got hooked on blue/black and ran with it:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
Picture 83.png

Picture 84.png

Picture 85.png

Picture 86.jpg

Picture 87.png