• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USPS Craziness

Jeremiah

Come on people the post office was great before the union got in there ! I saw the movie ! Everything wl be OK .. Kevin Costner is on board now and Richard Starkey is the Postmaster General... its all gonna be Ok ,! Just let them do their work .

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Are you getting a receipt for everything you mail.

If not, you better.

Then it's on them.

If it's not in writing, you have nothing to stand on.

We take everything and post it personally, get a recipe, and when there has been a problem, (which is rare), like a hoodie not getting delivered, we get our money back for their stupidity.

demonstraten

A company with such a large estate and reach should do its job efficiently and not lower its status, right? Personally, I have never had any claims in the USPS. Everything was delivered on time and efficiently. Maybe it's all about our location? Is it going somewhere faster, and somewhere slower and with delays? I don't know, but once again I want to note that I had no complaints. In addition, I track the location of my order using sendungsverfolgungpost.de . This is a very handy feature, think about it!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A company with such a large estate and reach should do its job efficiently and not lower its status, right? Personally, I have never had any claims in the USPS. Everything was delivered on time and efficiently. Maybe it's all about our location? Is it going somewhere faster, and somewhere slower and with delays? I don't know, but once again I want to note that I had no complaints. In addition, I track the location of my order using sendungsverfolgungpost.de . This is a very handy feature, think about it!

Ahhh..... what is it, you do for a living ??

T Nichols

It is not just here in the US. I ordered a bottle of pigmented ink from Japan through Amazon Prime.
After a month of emails back and forth with the Japanese company as to where the package was, this was back in March. I canceled the order and Amazon refunded the money. I just received the ink two days ago, five months! it seems Japan sends it to US and then the USPS takes it from there. The same Samsonite guerilla that GAC05 talked about took care of the handling.
But the good thing is I ended up with a free bottle of pigmented ink.
Did same for my son (a Christmas present). Bought an album in Sept on Amazon coming from Japan. Never showed and THEY actually cancelled the order and refunded. Mid-March, it shows via USPS, but was never charged again for it.

MikePro

USPS, FedEx, UPS. what's the difference?
two work beautifully on their own, and the other is a reflection of our government's ability to function.