• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USSC and others....

TargetOmaha

We are a small sign shop that is trying to find a Sign Organization to join. Does anyone have any suggestions? What are your thoughts on the USSC? :thankyou:

MVIP

The 2 major associations are USSC.org & signs.org. However, there are many smaller, state and regional associations too.
Why do you want to join? You probably would get a better return on your investment by becoming a contributing member here...
http://www.signs101.com/modules/News/showarticle.php?threadid=6021
:)

Checkers
:goodpost:]

I have been a member of USSC and ISA. I would have to say I have received far more results from my participation on SIgns 101. Specifically hosting and attending the NE Regional meet.

I should add that I have attended both the Signworld show and the ISA convention almost every year, without the benefits I received at the meet.

-Matt

Jillbeans

101 all the way.
Customers might like seeing fancy initials and such, just like some like to see better business bureau decals. But you will benefit more from becoming a contributing member here.
The only initials I use are IOAFS.
:)
Love....Jill

sarge

we have done 30 - 40 trade shows a year up and down the pacific coast and into arizona .. nothing works better then outside sales and word of mouth