• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USSC In AC?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm gonna try yo go this year. I was paid up and all last year, then my wife got very sick and I stayed home.

It might be smaller, but then how many printing machines can you fit into one place without getting bored. I like stopping by the 'Bull Pen' and looking at local young talent. The guys showing off pinstriping is fun, but that gets a little old, too.

It's really neat to visit old friends that have been in the business and talking to them at their booths or just in passing by.

I'll probably go Saturday. Let's pick a time for everyone to meet and have a talk session for a while over a coke or soft pretzel.

I've been tossing around the idea. Did some really cool seminars last year...just not sure I want to drive 7 hours each way to spend a few days in AC again. It is a really small show.