• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USSC Sign Show Atlantic City- Come say hi and get free full color yard signs!

Typestries

Hi Folks, in the spirit of supporting our trade, we'll be attending the USSC Sign Show in Atlantic City later this week, and would like to say hi to all of you!

Stop by our booth, 619, across from the big Mimaki display. We are offering every Signs 101 member that stops by 10 free full color yard signs! Use them for self promotion or a customer. We'll even cover the ground shipping.

You must pick up a coupon for this offer to be valid, one per company, so see you at the show!

Show hours are Thursday 4pm-8pm, Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-5pm.

_________

If S101er would like to use our booth as a designated meeting place, I'm down with that. Beverages afterwards?

CES020

Nice offer! It's really great to see people like you supporting the show. I personally appreciate that.

I'll be sure to stop by too!

SlightlyChilled

I looked for you Dan and didn't see you or the Typestries. I forgot the booth number. But didn't see the name on a sign. OOOO well I had a good time with my pop.

Dan Antonelli

Yeh Rick's booth just said 'wholesale digital printing' and nothing about Typestries - and I almost didn't find it myself (and there's not really that many booths sadly).

Anyway, I busted his chops for not using his new stellar logo! Sorry we didn't get to meet---

SlightlyChilled

OOO that would be why I missed it. I had your 2 books with me to have signed. Looks like I will have to make a day trip to your place and see you and your SWEET new wall as well. :)

Dan Antonelli

Wait a couple of weeks and I'll have a really kick *** piece from Greg Reid and Todd Hanson for another wall. Would love to have you up though - anytime.