• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV Hybrid Printer Prices

Rasmus

Hello,

Any good suggestions if I wanna buy a UV Hybrid in the price segment 150000-200000 euro. (200000-275000 $)

Durst, Vutek, Arizona, Gandhi etc.

Rasmus

ellsmako

You are going to have to do a little homework.

Find out what type of work you will be expecting for this machine. What percentage of fine detail work ( higher res ) what materials , roll over sheet or more sheet over roll, what widths and types. How flexible the ink should be, White ink , lacquer 4 6 8 10 12 color. although for that prices range I would expect 4-6 color. how much floor space available, What geographic location are you , how is the service and parts availability in your area, total ROI and cost of ownership. remember service after the first year, cost of consumables ( what is consumable,..ie heads) .
All printer companies need to provide you with samples of your files and do not listen to the its the profile thats off, its their machines so profiles should be good. ask for demos etc.

Have personal experience ( I service them ) with OCE/Fuji/ Vutek/ Agfa/gandi, HP, Roland and seiko.
It all depends on what you want, some inks just are flatter then others.