• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV Printable Acoustic Panels

CC-CMYK

Is there a good vender to source UV Printable Acoustic Panels? I have a potential job in a restaurant that asked if that something we can provide.

4DPB

Order it from a wholesaler. Will be less expensive than you think and look nice. I have acoustic panels in my house and I can't see myself UV printing on them. If your UV printer has soft ink you can print on material. Mine is hard ink. Which I think would not be ideal for sound absorption.

MikePro

huge fan of going local for this kind of thing. much easier to dropoff&pickup, than to add packing/shipping or wait for samples/proofs/etc.
find someone with a UV flatbed near you and develop a working relationship, and then start buying time on their machine for days at a time.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I've got a customer in Detroit (they are global) that produces mass volumes of these. They have two of our UV printers for custom designs. I'll send you their information.