Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UV Printer Suggestion

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Kristian Matz, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Kristian Matz

Kristian Matz New Member

Feb 7, 2018
    North Carolina
    We are looking to add a smaller UV printer to our shop to print on many of the items we already sell. Generally gift items (promotional products) and smaller signs. I am looking for a printer similar in size and capability to this one. Mostly small to medium print runs. (12 to 1000 pcs)

https://compressuvprinter.com/led-iuv-600s-printer/

I do not know much about printing, we mostly do carving, etching and engraving now. If anyone has recommendations on what brand printers I should be looking at and where to buy them I would appreciate the suggestions.

Thank you

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Check out the Mimaki UJF-3042MK2 or 6042MK2. They are specifically made for promotional type items. I have a customer who prints on custom kitchenware with them.

• Like Like x 1