• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uv Printer

Ubbe3

Need help!
We are a new company that will begin with
with printing on promotional gifts.
We must invest in a UV printer in order to print these products.
We have looked around and seen that there are lot of brands on these kinds of printers.
Roland Mimaki Mutoh Brotherjet and all the china models.
there are probably more brands that might be good
Can you help with some pros and cons.
All ionformation is good information.
Thanks in advance
Urban

Robert M

Mutoh 426UF small format UV printer

I have one of the new 19" Mutoh UV printers in my showroom if you would like some samples.
Shoot me a pm
or call 800-328-1306
Denver Colorado USA

Robert

ccchang1228

Need help!
We are a new company that will begin with
with printing on promotional gifts.
We must invest in a UV printer in order to print these products.
We have looked around and seen that there are lot of brands on these kinds of printers.
Roland Mimaki Mutoh Brotherjet and all the china models.
there are probably more brands that might be good
Can you help with some pros and cons.
All ionformation is good information.
Thanks in advance
Urban

Hello

We actually brought 3 of their printer and actually visited their office in Beijing back in 2014 during a trip to China. The first one we brought was their low end model with no UV capability. The third one was a big one with UV printing capability. Their machines are all modified from Epson printers. Here is our own experience base on owning their machines for 1 year.

The biggest PRO is the price. They are somewhat a better organized company compared to other sellers from China. They have their own tech support, sales, and logistic dealing with different issues. So if your machine is malfunction or have any questions, you can pretty much talk to their tech on SKYPE. You can also video chat if they have the time to do it.

The biggest CON is that they are located in the China. So there are issue with time difference and possibly down time just to wait for replacement parts to be delivered. You will need to stay up late especially if you are living in the US just to get things setup or getting things fixed. Been there and done that....It is a very energy draining process. The price may be tempting, but you have to considered all other aspect such service, warranty, and parts especially your business depends on your printer to generate $$. Their machine worked for us, but it was somewhat a very energy draining experience. You will spend twilight hours playing engineer and investigating what the heck is wrong with your machine sometimes.

This is just our experience dealing with BrotherJet. Good luck.