• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uv white color printing

Kiratsos

Hi there. I'm using a UV printer fron Skyjet and the rip software is Photoprint server pro. The problem that i have is that i cant print white color. The options i have from the rip are spot color, fill color, substrate and undercolor. The only way to print white is to choose undercolor and opposite printing, but it takes much time and not the result that i want. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

jimdtg

You're correct! With Flexi/PhotoPRINT is that way to print White and Varnish. You have to select another RIP supports white ink better. My opinion is AcroRIP.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Spot channels are usually White and Varnish.
For example on my Oce Arizona, Spot1 is white and Spot2 is white or varnish depending what you have setup.
In photoshop or illustrator, if your colour or colour fill channel is a Spot1 or Spot2 the RIP should recognise it and print what ever is coloured in the spot colour white or varnish.