• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Value of Graphtec ce2000?

David Wright

I was about to make a purchase of the ce5000 (Same as Jills) when I have a chance an older ce2000. When did these come out ( just in case he is lying about the age and has no proof).
They are asking $850 which seems way too high to me.

rcook99

I had a CE2000 for 3yrs and it was used when I bought it. I would say the CE2000 is at least 5-6yrs old. What is the price difference from the 2000 to the 5000?

rcook99

I would say it depends on your budget. If your budget will allow you to buy the 5000 new I would go with it. If not then the 2000 is not a bad buy providing it is in good working condition. Keep in mine the 5000 I believe comes with the ARMS for die cutting printed decals. My 2000 didn't have that option and I am not sure if it was even offered with it.

signage

To my knowledge the first series Graphtec that offered the arms up grade was the CE3000 and I am not sure if it could be added after! This when the added the MK2 designation!

Jillbeans

With a new one you get (I think) a 2-year warranty.
I would definitely get the new one.
See if you can get them to throw in a media basket.
Love....Jill