• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet 1604 kcmy not original

ove

Hi!

I m using bulk ink system with mutoh original chipcards. It has worked well, even yesterday.
Today out of the blue, came error message cmyk not original. I changed chipcards and did restart for 10 times and took out the cartridges and put them back, for a while I got only cy not original but they didnt change and when i did restart then there was again kcmy not original.
Firmware is 1.18.

Has anyone update to 1.19? What do you think would it help or what is the difference between thees two firmwares?

ove

Well I solved it for this time, it seemed inside the cyan cartridge socked the chipcards clips was littlebit squashed and since the clips were in a wrong place on chipcard, it made printer to say that cmyk is not original. I bended the clips back to normal and it was fine again.
So it means if one colours chipcard reader clips are in a wrong place or broken it may say that the cmyk not original.