• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ValueJet - 3651G Settings?

dclet

Struggling with print quality on Oracal 3651 Gloss...

Any suggestions as far as heat and print modes?...

Pro Image

What are you tring to print.........Photos or spot colors????

I ues 45 pre 45 platten and 50 dryer for my heat settings........

I mostly use Graphic 4 and Banner 2 in my work............spot colors and banners ......................

dclet

Wasatch, Oracal 3651G is the only material I am having issues on...color is spot on.. but print passes are really noticeable....

Large fields of dark color, shadows in photo's...I think it's just the vinyl itself...

Trimtint

if i had that material in ours and Onyx was at 50 for the dryer Id be having major buckling and running for the lever.

Typestries

3651 best material ever in our arizonas and now our HP and colorspan. I'd bet on a heater setting or media feed calibration issue. Have you created a media and calibrated the feed? 8" is not enough of a media feed calibration either. A few weeks ago our heater timed out somehow and we noticed banding but only in the cyan heavy colors. 2nd to Proimage on heater settings as stated

dclet

I fixed it.... I put the roll on the "cut vinyl" rack....for the time being :)

I did the all the calibration procedures....

45 pre 45 platten and 50.... did help but not enough...I also tried maxing it out...
Funny thing I also use 3651 Matte without issue.....

ink limit was at 190.(total percent).

Have you created a media and calibrated the feed?
yes.

Conor Knoxx

I have a valuejet, and just got my first roll of 3651 (gloss)this week.

Prints were coming out horrible, which is a first for anything I've shoved down the throat of this ValueJet.

I went to oracal's website, download new profiles, imported, ALL FIXED.
Perfect prints again.

I use flexisign - which came preloaded with some 3651 profiles, these are what was creating the problem ( deleted them all, so I won't accidently "choose" one of them again.