• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet Blues

alias1

Hi guys i am in desperate need of ur help. I have a Mutoh VJ1604 and it was running fine until a month ago. I can start up, do cleaning, ink loads, maintenance, etc but wen i try and do a nozzle status or send a print it switches off. I opened her up, checked for problems and found the main flat cable(from panle to main baord) was damaged due to ink spillage. so i ordered a new one from mutoh(took them long enuf) and replaced this morning. Switched on, did a few ink loads with solvent (to fulsh the system out), before trying to do a nozzle status. Once again _SWITCHED OFF.:banghead:

I am not good with electronics and testing boards, i am not sure where to begin looking. PLEASE can anyone help me(possibly suffering this same problem) I'll accept any advise.. thanks

straight from the mother city:southafrica: