• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

valuejet print lines

Arstron

Has anyone found a repacment hose for the clear lines going from the dampers to the splitter (where the ink lines split from one to two lines)? Thanks to stupidity, I am needing to replace all 8 of those lines and have jobs that will need to be finished before I can get in replacments. I only have one that is leaking air right now, but the rest arent far from it.

For anyone wanting to learn from my mistake. After doing any work to the dampers or print head, please put the plastic cover back on which protects these lines. :Oops:

Grahamek

Arstron, be careful with substituting tubing. Mutoh spent alot of time sourcing correct tubing that won't react with the inks. Any reaction with the ink will contaminate the ink therefore introducing major problems