• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet printing only black! help!!

waximoff

Well, I'm not in the clear yet.
Santiago at signwarehouse walked me through a troubleshoot which fixed the all black printing.. No idea what caused it though. Maybe an empty cartridge that didn't register with the printer and caused a vacuum effect on the ink in the lines??
So after we got the ink working properly I ran a few small test prints. Thats when my color problem started. It's like a gremlin went through my shop and changed all my flexi color settings!
Santiago did a remote control on my comp and loaded some new palates. The colors look much better but my red is still a little maroonish compared to the bright fire engine red I used to get!
I'm going to mess with it some more today and see if I can tweak it more..

Thanks for everyones help in trying to fix this! It's very frustrating when your equipment is down and customers tempers are up...