• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ValueJet refill inks

Bogie

Yeah, if you're under warranty, just stick with "real" ink...

But when things start looking a little low again, I'm getting some Lavaink to try out. They've got decent word of mouth.

There's no way I'm using anything other than OEM in my Epson... I just wish that they had larger than 220ml carts...

Jackpine

Yeah, if you're under warranty, just stick with "real" ink...

But when things start looking a little low again, I'm getting some Lavaink to try out. They've got decent word of mouth.

There's no way I'm using anything other than OEM in my Epson... I just wish that they had larger than 220ml carts...
Lava inks are very good and at a very good price.

MrKoob

It's been answered above, but NO! Not until the chip system in the ValueJET can be worked around. I wouldn't risk using a 3rd party system. Also, the Falcon and ValueJET use the same cart type, but the chips are different preventing the machine from recognizing them.

greglauter

Where can you order the (real) ValueJet 1204 48" inks? Also, I am looking to order a waste fluid box as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks Greg

synikster

I wonder if its really worth the hassle of customers coming back with horror! Due to the ink failing. Etc.

But who knows, Ink may not be as complicated as much think, who knows.

Anyone got any more feedbacks?

novedist

I was told that there is a way to modify the Valuejet 1204. The kit cost about $400 dollars and then you can use ink cartrages without chip. I think it was from Jet Best ink.

Bogie

What's the pricing like, and let us know if it stinks. I've got my printer in my basement, running OEM eco-ultra, and thus far the only time I've noticed an odor was an all-night print job.

You know, it smelled kinda like money...

Jackpine

Mutoh has a new bio-ink that can replace the ecosolvent inks in the Valuejet and the Falcon printers. 20% cheaper and better print quality and a wider color gamut. They are on the Mutoh site.
Lava Inks are 100% compatible with the Mutoh ultra inks.

randya

Mutoh has a new bio-ink that can replace the ecosolvent inks in the Valuejet and the Falcon printers. 20% cheaper and better print quality and a wider color gamut. They are on the Mutoh site.
Lava Inks are 100% compatible with the Mutoh ultra inks.

Can you provide a link for the bio-ink on the Mutoh web site?