• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet take up reel pics please :)

Flame

Hey guys, having a problem with my Valuejet take up reel. It doesn't recognize when to go up anymore. I think I'm missing a part...just not sure what! So, if any of you got a moment, could you snap a pic of the right side of the take up reel system and of all those little parts there. Gotta figure out what I'm missing....

Flame

I'd open the box. The switch you're looking for is not external.

You positive of this? When we first set it up... had a heckuva time with the install guy getting it to work. It was something on the outside not setup right.

Could be wrong....digging back in my memories.

CheapVehicleWrap

VJ take up reel

here.

Attachments

• IMG00148-20100912-2113.jpg
    IMG00148-20100912-2113.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 43

Flame

MMhmmm. Because I REALLLLLY wanted to break into the guys of this thing.

mhm.

sigh....

Thanks wrapsx3! Tearing into this thing now.

randya

There is just a flag and sensor mechanism that is controled by the position of the swinging bar.
Should be a green light on when powered.

As the bar drops, it moves the flag away from the sensor (or maybe to the sensor) turning on the drive motor which tightens the media raising the bar and tripping the sensor to stop the motor.

The sensors used to be secured with allen screws.
Could have worked loose.