• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van Astroturf wrap - ideas or suggestions

Bly

Run for your life is probably gunna be thrown at me but I'm up for a challenge if it's possible.

Customer has an old van, just about at the end of its life, and they want to dress it up as a kind of mobile billboard.
They like the look of this and want to know if it's possible.... thoughts, ideas, comments, suggestions all welcome.

Contact glue and a sharp knife?

attachment.php

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 110

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hah!

We used to do vinyl tops for low end cars to make them look like low end cars with vinyl tops pretending to be Cadillacs for the dealers here.
Same idea - contact cement on both and a slip sheet to aid in positioning.
Finish - collect the money and run away quickly...........

wayne k
guam usa

rjssigns

Some friends of mine used 3M 77 spray adhesive and faux leopard, tiger, and zebra fur to do their motorcycles. They were quite the hit around town as they always rode as a group.

synergy_jim

Some friends of mine used 3M 77 spray adhesive and faux leopard, tiger, and zebra fur to do their motorcycles. They were quite the hit around town as they always rode as a group.

aweee...... yes..... the Starboyz bike motif..... its was fun while it lasted

bwrapped

Ask hexis to make this(joke) but the have the alligator and leather material that thing is ugly with AstroTurf I must say.