• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van Wrap Application Only

the graphics co

econoline van, on site, better be a good wrap vinyl

The type of vinyl will affect the install greatly, which in turn, will affect the price greatly. Determining what materials you will be provided with should be your first priority. After that, it really comes down to how you want to charge for the job, have you done many wraps? if so, you should have a good idea of the time it will take you to complete the job. Charge time and materials. More if the van isn't washed before you get there, more still if the location needs cleaning prior to installing.

Most people won't come out with a price in the general forums because they are visible to everyone, not just members of the site.

mesheau

you asking a question like that tells me you most likely shouldn't be doing a wrap in the first place..

hankweezie

The type of vinyl will affect the install greatly, which in turn, will affect the price greatly. Determining what materials you will be provided with should be your first priority. After that, it really comes down to how you want to charge for the job, have you done many wraps? if so, you should have a good idea of the time it will take you to complete the job. Charge time and materials. More if the van isn't washed before you get there, more still if the location needs cleaning prior to installing.

Most people won't come out with a price in the general forums because they are visible to everyone, not just members of the site.

Thank you for the reply, all questions I planned to find out before hand, just thought there might be a square ft. price, or hourly.
Your last line tells me alot, I did not realize.
Thanks