Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Wrap Application Only

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by hankweezie, Feb 15, 2013.

1. hankweezie

hankweezie New Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Parsippany, NJ
    What would you charge to wrap a van with the vinyl graphic:peace!: supplied?

Tags:
  2. the graphics co

the graphics co Active Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Gurnee, IL
    what kind of van, what type of material, in your facility or on site?

3. hankweezie

hankweezie New Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Parsippany, NJ
    econoline van, on site, better be a good wrap vinyl

4. the graphics co

the graphics co Active Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Gurnee, IL
    The type of vinyl will affect the install greatly, which in turn, will affect the price greatly. Determining what materials you will be provided with should be your first priority. After that, it really comes down to how you want to charge for the job, have you done many wraps? if so, you should have a good idea of the time it will take you to complete the job. Charge time and materials. More if the van isn't washed before you get there, more still if the location needs cleaning prior to installing.

Most people won't come out with a price in the general forums because they are visible to everyone, not just members of the site.

5. mesheau

mesheau Member

Jan 21, 2010
    you asking a question like that tells me you most likely shouldn't be doing a wrap in the first place..

6. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    shop rate plus misc supplies plus tax

7. hankweezie

hankweezie New Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Parsippany, NJ
    For reasons I can't discuss, I am just trying to find out what goes on the market ??? per square ft. installation only

8. hankweezie

hankweezie New Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Parsippany, NJ
    Thank you for the reply, all questions I planned to find out before hand, just thought there might be a square ft. price, or hourly.
    Your last line tells me alot, I did not realize.
    Thanks