• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vandals/comedians

JLSignsLLC

One of my customers called me yesterday and said someone thought it would be funny to remove some letters on his window graphics to make it say funny things. Need to do an install from the inside the store to prevent this from happening again. Sure im thinking way to hard about how to do this. Not fimiliar with this at all. Any help is help. Thanks Jason

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
What pat said. ... just make sure the vinyl doesn't have a silver blockout on the back (certain metallics) and you'll be fine ... oh and untinted optically clear windows too. Before you cut, take a sheet of white paper out there tape it to the inside of the window while you and the customer walk outside ... some store fronts use glass that is clear but may have anything from uv coatings to amber/smoke coloring to being bright blue ... all of which affect the color of the vinyl.

:toasting:

JLSignsLLC

Sorry Pat. He took it down before i could get a picture. Its a tattoo shop that had body piercing under the name. They took off the d in body to make bo y piercing. hahaha. Thank you both for the help. Much appreciated. Think way to hard about things and it gets me in a jam.