• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vanguard/CET/Advantage

davecich

All,

I just want to remind people that I have left CET Color 8 months ago. A big part of the CET Color team has come over to Vanguard with me, all sales and a lot of engineers/technicians.

We will continue to support all CET printers with free phone support, field service calls, parts and consumables, just like we always did a CET Color. All parts are 100% genuine. We are here for you!

Call us at 404-915-7524
e-mail dcich@vanguarddigital.com

Thank you for your business, we are here for you!

Check out our flatbed printers: www.vanguarddigital.com

Dave

jw92gagt

Would also like to remind all existing CET owners, or anyone looking at CET for the first time, if you have/had a problem of any kind, it is/was Mr. Cich who took care of you and the problem, and made it right while he oversaw CET, as I'm sure he does with his new company, Vanguard. The current leadership at CET has no interest in standing behind the product they sell you at this point in time, much less supporting it. Dave is as fair as you get in this greed induced world! It is unfortunate what CET has become, as they had great potential.