• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vanguard VK300D Manual

JHeard

Anyone have a manual for Vanguard VK300D that they could send me? If not, any resources/tips/tricks/videos that show more than a demo? I can hardly find any info on it. Thanks!

nate

Anyone have a manual for Vanguard VK300D that they could send me? If not, any resources/tips/tricks/videos that show more than a demo? I can hardly find any info on it. Thanks!
You profile say you are in Georgia. Make an appointment at their demo center and go use the machine for a day.

JHeard

I appreciate your response nate, but not relevant to my current needs. At the moment, I am in search of a copy of the manual and/or maintenance and operational information.

I have already seen a demo and have purchased the machine. I have training set up at the soonest available time, and I've already requested a manual from the manufacturer but haven't received it (it was a used machine). Until then I am trying to learn as much as possible on my own.