• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vanguard VK3220t-HS - Any thoughts?

Brandon708

I wanted to go to the show in GA to see the Vanguard VK3220-HS printer as they were launching it there. I wasn't able to make it out there to see it unfortunately. I was hoping to see some videos on Youtube or social media about it. I searched and found nothing. Nobody talking about it or anything. I am in the market for a flatbed and this one looked promising but the lack of media on it is making me think twice. Does anyone know anything about this flatbed?

Attachments

• VK3220T-HS_shadow-BLACKr-1200x602.png
    VK3220T-HS_shadow-BLACKr-1200x602.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 105

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I've got nearly identical technology from Fluid Color. They do final assembly and customize the units in Cincinnati. Kyricera print heads and linear motor drives for speed. Want to see one run? Pricing is also slightly better.

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
I agree with MarkSnelling above in that the tech in the VK3220T-HS is more widely available than the price may suggest. Here is a video of our Sova Glyph, also with Kyocera heads, magnetic drive, automatic height detector, and more, running at last year's Printing United show in Vegas.

We intend to show it again next year in Vegas or you could come visit our showroom in LA if you're interested.

lulfig

I wanted to go to the show in GA to see the Vanguard VK3220-HS printer as they were launching it there. I wasn't able to make it out there to see it unfortunately. I was hoping to see some videos on Youtube or social media about it. I searched and found nothing. Nobody talking about it or anything. I am in the market for a flatbed and this one looked promising but the lack of media on it is making me think twice. Does anyone know anything about this flatbed?
Brandon the Vanguard printers that Digital Technology Group have sold are all performing well. The VK3220-HS that was at the show actually sold to a company who has had Vanguard printers for years, I believe the VK3220 is their third Vanguard so that speaks volumes. If you would like more information please reach out to me and I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.