• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Variable data printing application-bills and statements

enjoy88

Hello, Everyone.
I am working in a big printing company from South East Asia.
80% of bills and statements of our Local Banks are printed by our company. We currently use Uccsoft SmartVizor bills and statements software to create statements, Recently we need to buy more such software. My boss asked us to supply three products for comparison to negotiate price and service.
Frankly speaking, Uccosft SmartVizor is good for cost and service, but we can't bind to one product and need to do more.
So, Do you know any other cost-effective variable data printing software or systems accordingly?
Any help is more than welcome.
Thank you

Attachments

• Bill_Statement_Printing_Shot-small.png
    Bill_Statement_Printing_Shot-small.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 138

Ready

Ready To Go
Hello, Everyone.
I am working in a big printing company from South East Asia.
80% of bills and statements of our Local Banks are printed by our company. We currently use Uccsoft SmartVizor bills and statements software to create statements, Recently we need to buy more such software. My boss asked us to supply three products for comparison to negotiate price and service.
Frankly speaking, Uccosft SmartVizor is good for cost and service, but we can't bind to one product and need to do more.
So, Do you know any other cost-effective variable data printing software or systems accordingly?
Any help is more than welcome.
Thank you
Here is a hot link with a discussion regarding this type of software that you may find helpful... seems people really like SmartVizor....

This link is to the website Printplanet.com ... http://tinyurl.com/y7k4b97h

Hope this helps... Bob P