• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Variable data with Onyx Thrive / Illustrator

wfin73

We are a commercial printer of graphic overlays and I need to sequential number some screen printed graphics. These graphics are printed several up on a sheet, then need to be numbered after printing. We have a vendor that does this for us already, but our customer wants bigger numbers (size wise), which are too large for them to do. We would like to post print the numbers on our Arizona 480GT, but I can't figure out the best way to do it without manually creating layouts with all the numbers required. The sequential numbering in Thrive is useless for this, and I have no experience creating xml files, so I am having trouble doing it with Illustrator. Is there any easy way to do this? And yes I have searched, but got overwhelmed with all the results. I do have access to InDesign, but have never used it.