Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vector Art Mega Collection 1,2 and 3

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by TheDecalWorld, Jun 24, 2009.

1. TheDecalWorld

TheDecalWorld New Member

Jun 21, 2009
    I have created my own vectors for all my current project, but was looking for a nice size library to same some time with some basic vectors and templates. I ran across the Vector Art Mega Collection 1, 2 and 3. Is this a decent cd package? has 17,000 .Eps and .Ai files which I have CS3 Master Collection now. Please advise. On the main site they are going for $299 each disk. I was able to find the 3 disk set for the $299 total. Is this a good buy if it is all original CD's and Booklets?

Thanks Matt

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The Vector Art Mega Collections are popular and widely used. We have been a dealer for them for years now.

At less than $100 per collection the price is well below street price. Just make sure that what you are receiving are legal copies. I won't even try to match that price.

3. TheDecalWorld

TheDecalWorld New Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Awesome Fred. Thanks for the Info.

Matt