Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vector Art Mega Collection?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by SellersSign&Design, Jul 20, 2019.

1. SellersSign&Design

SellersSign&Design Active Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Harrisburg, NC
    Does anyone know what happened to Vector Art? I use their website quite a bit and have purchased a ton of files from them. I went to it tonight and there is only one page that says "Vector Art products are out of print indefinitely". I ordered the 3 collections on CDs, I use it too much for it to not be accessible anymore.

Tags:
  2. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Have you contacted with author yet?

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I haven't talked to Andy Holmes (owner of Vector Art) as to why but I would guess that the site isn't earning decently enough to continue on with it. Unless you have millions of images, most buyers won't even bother looking at what you have to offer.

4. SellersSign&Design

SellersSign&Design Active Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Harrisburg, NC
    There is no contact info, you can’t get to any part of the website anymore other than the first page saying it’s shut down.

That makes sense. Just a shame, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars between his website and yours Fred. There aren’t many sources of great fire truck artwork other than that. I just ordered all 3 of the Mega Collections on CDs, hopefully they are still in stock.

5. jcskikus

jcskikus Owner, Designer & Installer

Jun 28, 2010
    Toms River, NJ
    Try calling Andy at the phone provided from the vectorart.com registrant info (831-241-8018) or email: webmaster@ssmedia.com

6. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    This is really disappointing, that was one of the best collections anywhere. The only problem was trying to find what you wanted when you needed it without flipping through the books all the time, the website was good for searching. Actually now that you brought it to our attention, I have looked at other distributors of the collections to find that some of them have pretty good searching/viewing ability on line too. I hope they will keep them active for a long time.

7. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    Gb2 can you share the links? thank you

8. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    Here is one that I will probably use frequently:

https://www.beacongraphics.com/graphics/vector-art.html

You can view the collection, chose a category and then click the graphic and get more detailed information on it. Don't forget to look at the multiple pages in each category.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1