• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Art Mega Collection?

Does anyone know what happened to Vector Art? I use their website quite a bit and have purchased a ton of files from them. I went to it tonight and there is only one page that says "Vector Art products are out of print indefinitely". I ordered the 3 collections on CDs, I use it too much for it to not be accessible anymore.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I haven't talked to Andy Holmes (owner of Vector Art) as to why but I would guess that the site isn't earning decently enough to continue on with it. Unless you have millions of images, most buyers won't even bother looking at what you have to offer.

Have you contacted with author yet?

There is no contact info, you can’t get to any part of the website anymore other than the first page saying it’s shut down.

I haven't talked to Andy Holmes (owner of Vector Art) as to why but I would guess that the site isn't earning decently enough to continue on with it. Unless you have millions of images, most buyers won't even bother looking at what you have to offer.

That makes sense. Just a shame, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars between his website and yours Fred. There aren’t many sources of great fire truck artwork other than that. I just ordered all 3 of the Mega Collections on CDs, hopefully they are still in stock.

GB2

Old Member
This is really disappointing, that was one of the best collections anywhere. The only problem was trying to find what you wanted when you needed it without flipping through the books all the time, the website was good for searching. Actually now that you brought it to our attention, I have looked at other distributors of the collections to find that some of them have pretty good searching/viewing ability on line too. I hope they will keep them active for a long time.