• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Art

Stickerz

That's not exactly what I ment. If I may say..."underground" clipart. I purchased some a couple of years ago that came w/ catalogs, and they've been great but they're getting old. Like my corporate logos. I need a fresh batch of them, for example.

Shovelhead

Welcome Joe.....

you'll find that the sign business is alot tougher than
those roudy students.

:signs101:

Attachments

• time.jpg
    time.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 175

Mason

"Underground" clipart???

Did someone bury the vector library again?? Im tellin you the nerve of some people!

Stickerz

Okay...Okay... Nevermind. No Big deal..... But that "bury the vector library" thing was kinda funny........

Flame

Yeah, brands of the world has a lot of stuff.

Just to let you know though, it's illegal, and most people on here will want to hunt you down and rip you to tiny little bits by saying you want to steal artwork. WRONG thing to ask.....

Can I question why on earth do you even want these images though? Personally, I don't even have a use for them!?

:help:

Stickerz

Thanx 4 all the input. I didnt mean to hurt any feelings w/ the whole "underground" thing. I was just lookin' for alternative sources 4 logos ('n stuff).