• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Doctor, again!

njshorts

Sent a job to him, and he knocked it out of the park... Even delivered on a Saturday (which I missed!), we had a staff member check in on Monday, not expecting it until then...

Once again, Eric goes above and beyond!

J

john1

Wow, deff making me want to go after more work since it seems he is the man for recreating designs!

TheSnowman

Same for me this weekend...great guy. I wish everyone did what they said they would do like he was...or heck, would even respond to emails when you send them. I feel like with some vendors my emails just sit there for two days before they get looked at.

njshorts

Wow, deff making me want to go after more work since it seems he is the man for recreating designs!

please, don't delay... Eric is the best!

As an add-on, he quoted a guesstimate twice of what he charged once completed.

I use him for all vector work and will continue using him, it's like having another member on staff- very trustworthy. He's a real asset!

Sign Works

I found Eric to be very helpful on one image that for me would have been a total pain in the butt to vectorize, just double the cost and pass it on to the customer and everyone is happy. :thumb:

GypsyGraphics

even if you can do this stuff yourself...it sure is nice to have a go-to-guy, like the vector doctor available!
i sent him a PM this weekend too... asking if the doctor was in.

i gotta say... he's to easy on us need-it-ASAP or over-the-weekend folks. should be an "Urgent Care" rate for weekend work.

thanks eric!

Sign-Man Signs

You know I've been using Vector Doctor for years now. I get lazy or busy and he always comes through. You are the man Eric.